PANIC!!!


The actions of people around here over the past few days have provided me with some amusement. People are in a total panic...over what? A Tropical Storm that isn't even going to hit here! It isn't even a slow mover...so it will be out of here quick.

Schools are out today....some people even evacuated as early as Tuesday!

CALM DOWN PEOPLE! We have had Thunderstorms that were worse than what we are probably going to see. This is probably going to be nothing more than a Tropical Breeze!

2 comments:

WileyCoyote said...

A little cranberry, and a little vodka - Oh, wait, that's a SeaBreeze!!! LOL

Geez. Too many people are 'way too gullible!
They probly think Jim Cantore is a god... Of course anybody or group who thinks that Obama is a genius leader would believe anything. Then again, some people will believe anything to get out of work...

WileyCoyote said...

PS yesterday I wore my favorite Nawlins shirt, with a picture of Satan that says "God's Busy - can I help you?" and today I wore my next-favorite shirt - "F E M A -
Fix Everything My Ass". Just a little reminder that Shit Happens...