Busier Now Than Before


It seems that I am busier now than I was when I was working. Between school, my kids, the club, homework and various design projects that I am working on...I am never without something to do.

School is going good and I am really enjoying my classes. My Illustrator class is proving to be hard and I am having to really work hard to gain understanding of it. That is fine though, I love a challenge and was really in need of one anyway.

Now, it looks like with will have to worry about Tropical Storm Hanna by the end of the week. I did my shopping yesterday because Wednesday's are busy with school and Comedy Night at the club. I knew that by Thursday, things (and people) would be getting crazy. So, we are ready in that respect. I will spend Thursday at home securing the outdoor furniture if necessary. So, for now, I am keeping up with what is going on with the storm. It is no time to slack though since there are 2 storm right behind this one!

1 comments:

Aunt Bea said...

Yeah, dont'cha just love it when people say condescendingly, "Oh, she doesn't work anymore"? Everyone says we are "retired" here - well, it sure as hell doesn't feel like retirement! This is a full time, sunup to sundown JOB!

Funny how when you love what you do and are doing what you want, it seems to bother folks.