New Habits


Here is my daily update on my campaign to stop smoking.


Last night while working at the club, I had a really tough craving...probably the worst one I have had since I decided to quit. I got a glass of wine and tried to relax through it. It worked...I made it through without giving in.


At work, I hit each craving by eating grapes. And while at home, I seem to have taken cleaning as my way to fight the cravings. (My SO loves this!!!)


I am working through it and I am very proud of myself.

4 comments:

"P. B." said...

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Good for you! I LOVE hearing about this, and I love the grape idea. Having watched my kids try to quit, I know it's hard, but you will be so pleased with yourself and YOUR kids will be so proud.

Southern Focus Designs said...

Thanks for the encourangment. It really does mean alot!

Southern Focus Designs said...

I am trying out something and needed a comment.

"P. B." said...

You're welcome and thanks for the comment on MY blog. :>)