Drippy Day & Smoking Update

It is going to rain all day. For some reason, I don't mind at all...it is kind of nice. It would be even better if I could have stayed in bed a little longer and even better still if it was Saturday and going to work wasn't something that I had to do.

Anyway, I am sitting at my desk...looking out the window...rain...nice rain!!!! Wonderful!

******************************************************
I am still doing good with the whole not smoking thing. I have found something that helps me with the cravings while I am at work...GRAPES! They are not going to make me fat...so they are a perfect choice for something to easy eat when a craving strikes. I have also noticed that the bad taste is out of my mouth. I have noticed that my food has more flavor. These are all great motivators to keep it up.

0 comments: