A Good Day


To say that today was a productive is a total understatement. I was busy from about 7:50 this morning until...well, I still really have not finished.

I started off this morning dreading my first trip to the unemployment office. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took about an 1 1/2 hours though. I am really glad that is done. After that, I had some errands to run for my SO. So, I took the trip from Ridgeland to Hilton Head. Then I enjoyed lunch with my SO...which was a wonderful treat.

After that, I headed to the Technical College and registered for school. I also took my placement tests and picked my classes. I have a few things that I have to get worked out tomorrow such as getting the basic computer class waived because I definately do not need a basic computer class. I still have to work out how to pay for it...but as my SO says, "it is just money". LOL He just has this way about him...he just doesn't worry about such things. I am going to have to learn how he does that!

So, today was a success!

0 comments: