Victory!

Don't you just love it when you finally succeed at something that you have been working on? Well, I do! I am building a real website and honestly I am a bit over my head on this one. BUT, with some advice and some research, I am finally starting to make progress on it!

But this all has a different meaning than just figuring out how to do something. This represents a part of me that used to a huge part of who I am. I used to have a dogged determination and anything that I put my mind to...I would figure out and achieve. I am not sure where that went or exactly when it left me. I guess allowing other people to hold me back had really started to change who I really was.

It has been a really long time since I had that feeling of sheer determination, focus and drive to achieve something. It feels really good to get that part of me back.

Other than that...it is just a normal Tuesday............

2 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

So you can help me with mine when your done with that? lol

Born_In_Beaufort said...

Congrats Jen!! Keep working hard. :)