Monday Blues

The weekend is over and now it is back to the daily grind. I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

I had my girls this weekend and we had a great weekend. We started the day cleaning (ugh!) but I rewarded them with a trip to Color Me Mine. I had never been there and I have to say that I will go back without the kids. I found the painting to be relaxing.

Yesterday was a relaxing day. I searched most of the day looking for a Wordpress template and trying to figure out that system. I am building a website for the club and I have read alot about using Wordpress as a CMS. My friend over at Stupid Sucks has been a great help and unfortunately for him...I have a lot of questions! LOL

Well, it is time to actually do some work...atleast my boss is out of the office all morning! ;)

0 comments: