"Where Would You Rather Be?" Wednesday

I am sure that you all know how easy it is to get into a phase of just going through the motions of living. You get up, go to work, be someone's slave for 8+ hours, eat lunch, slave some more, go home, cook dinner, do some chores, go to bed and it all just starts all over again.....

So, I am starting a Wednesday tradition called, "Where Would You Rather Be". I will post pictures of the places that I would rather be or places that I would really like to go.

So, since it is 40 degrees (yes, people, I do live in the South--thanks global warming!), this is where I would rather be today!


This is Costa Rica!

I don't really know that much about it...but the Special One really wants to go there. If this picture is any indication, I would love it. But today, at least it looks warm!

0 comments: