Pretty Packages...

Ok, I have to speak about the debate last night and particularly one statement made my Obama last night.

In regards to his association with Acorn, Obama said that his only connection was with a court case that he was involved with in connection with the Justice Department. Well, that all sounds pretty...doesn't it? Well, I went looking and found that Obama was the attorney for Acorn. He wasn't on the side of the Justice Department!

Here is an excerpt froma speech that Obama gave this past February...just 8 short months ago.

When Obama met with ACORN leaders in November, he reminded them of his history with ACORN and his beginnings in Illinois as a Project Vote organizer, a nonprofit focused on voter rights and education. Senator Obama said, "I come out of a grassroots organizing background. That's what I did for three and half years before I went to law school. That's the reason I moved to Chicago was to organize. So this is something that I know personally, the work you do, the importance of it. I've been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”

taken from http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/gGC7zm (a website supporting Obama!)



So, which is it? Why is that Obama can do things and retract them later? Why does everything that comes out of his mouth seem to be in direct contrast to other things that he has said?

PEOPLE...WAKE UP! All things that come in pretty packages with pretty red bows do not contain great things! Sometimes those packages are made of pure deception!!!

Just because Obama is a well spoken, eloquent speaker, does not make everything that comes out of his mouth a fact!


0 comments: