Wicked Food


So, Friday night my SO and I went out for a nice dinner. Sounds simple enough, I know but we rarely have the time to do things like that. I actually didn't know that we were doing it until we pulled up to the restaurant...so it was a nice surprise.


I had the crab cakes, scalloped potatoes and green beans. It was really good UNTIL about an hour later when the indigestion hit. Honestly, after that, I didn't feel good the rest of the weekend. It was all topped off on Saturday evening when the real sickness and toilet worshipping began. Sunday was spent between the couch and the bed.


I do not have time to be sick. We have WAY too much to do to get ready for the big move. Packing has not even begun!!! Saturday we did manage to get the garage cleaned and rid of the junk and I did manage to go through most of the kitchen cabinets and get rid of the junk...but there is still so much to do.

2 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

That sucks. I really hate paying for it. So you're moving?

WileyCoyote said...

Were there any illegals working in the kitchen where you ate?

BAD WILEY!!! BAD CAT!!!!! I'm so ashamed... ok, maybe not.

Watch that seafood - the docs figured in 1983 that I got hepatitis from some bad crab. Didn't stop me from eating seafood, of course, but you haveta trust your sources.