Dream Analysis...Please?

So, last night I actually went to sleep with no problem at all but I had a nightmare all night long. You know, one of those dreams that feels so real that when you wake up you are shaking.


I would wake up, go back to sleep and it would start from where it left off.

You are all probably going to think I am crazy but here goes...

I fought vampires all night...a whole room of them. One of them actually bit my neck. I was in a dark place and there were very dim lights surrounding the walls. It looked a little like a cave as the walls were rough and slightly damp because they would glisten in the dim lights. The leader wasn't dressed in a way that you would think was typical of a vampire because he wore white. He had dark hair and very pasty white powdery skin. There were other girls there that were chained to the walls that were very near me and they looked dead to me as they did not move. I fought them as best I could but the leader was much too strong. He managed to pin me to the floor and took a bite of my neck.

At this point, I apparently yelled outloud because my SO grabbed me and I woke up. The dream would just started over. The other times that I woke up, the dream just kept going. I am physically sore and exhausted this morning.

So, what do you think that this dream could possible mean?







3 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Well for starters, I would think you'd need backup... when fighting vampires. You could say this was your work, the dead people are the ones who were let go, the boss vampire your boss at work? I don't know

WileyCoyote said...

OMG, did you go to my virtual room? You described it perfectly, except I have no girls chained to the walls (yet).

Could go Freudian and sexual on this one; you fear someone who (dressed in white) appears good but who has decimated many other females and left them for dead - but right where you can see them and see what is about to happen to you. Even though you know what is going to happen and fight it, you are trapped and are bitten too. But I hate Freud - everything about him is about sex. Paugh.

Nope, it was just a dream about feeling trapped and fearful and not having anyone to 'save' you; fighting against something you can't understand and feel helpless to prevent. Nightmares are like that. I used to get them at least twice a week.

Captain Tedward said...

According to the book, "10,000 Dreams Interpreted",:

To dream about vampires, denotes that you should beware of someone trying to take advantage of or harm you.

To dream of being attacked or bitten by a vampire, is a forewarning to watch out for false friends.

To dream of seeing yourself battling or staking a vampire, means that you will overcome someone who has evil or harmful intentions toward you.

To dream of someone you know well as a vampire, means that you need to be wary of such individual's intentions.