The Sky is Falling (and other thoughts)

Yesterday, just as I was leaving work, the sky looked so bad. The closer I got home, the worse it looked. I took this picture on my way home (yes, I was driving!)...it looked a little scary. Of course, not a single drop of rain fell until I was almost home! I am just glad that the storm wasn't as bad as it looked like it might be.



On another note, my kids come back from their summer trip to my mother's house. This is always an adventure because they have spent weeks there and it takes about 2 weeks to get them to behave! They start summer camp on Monday and I really hope that they have a good time.

I have also found a tutor for my youngest daughter. This is something that I am very excited about. Since her dad and I decided to keep her in the 3rd grade, I wanted to give her some extra help. I just don't think that repeating the stuff is the sole answer and that unless something different is done, she will always struggle. I want her to have a good school year since she has struggled every year including kindergarten. I honestly think that having some one on one time to work on the things that she stuggles with may be really good for her. Her dad doesn't agree with me but I do not care. I will take her to the tutor on the evenings that I have her. What is he going to do...take me to court because I got her a tutor? LOL

Thanks for putting up with my disjointed rambling today! Have a good weekend!

0 comments: