My Head is Spinning!!! & Pity Party!

I have had the craziest morning...it all started with a meeting at my daughter's school. Don't you hate it when these "special meetings" turn into venting sessions for the teacher! I know that my daughter is a hand ful...I know that she has serious problems...BUT we have these meetings and I am not sure why. There never seems to really be a point where the venting stops and finding solutions begin. I feel like they have given up on her. Anyway, she is not moving ahead next year...which is sad but it is the best thing for her.

I walked away from this meeting feeling like the worst mother in the world. I walked out of there feeling like I have ruined her life with my decisions. I am so much happier...but is she paying the price?

I really can't say anything more........

0 comments: