TGIF

Well, yesterday was a bust and my mood did not improve. oh well..."mama said there would be days like that". Fortunately, I had my first good night's sleep in over a week and my outlook is much improved.

This is the first full week of my blog and I was trying to think of a theme for Friday that I could do every week. I have yet to hit that "thing" that would be fun to do. If you have any ideas please post them!

My new friend over at "Stupid Sucks" revealed where he got the cool caricature that is a part of his header. Curiosity got the best of me and I had to do it too. I think it is cool to have my own personal avatar! Interested? Check out Cartoon Me and you can get one too! I look forward to your suggestions about my Friday blogs...

1 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

You could always go the Catholic route... Fish Friday hehehe