HoHum Thursday

Maybe it is because the a**hole saga continues...or maybe it is because personally my life is just crazy right now...maybe it is because I really messed up my sleep schedule last week...I don't know but I am just really down today.

I have this lump in my throat feeling that tells me I would just break down if someone looked at me wrong. I hate days like this. I know I am feeling something...but I can't put words to it. I try but the words don't seem to match up to the emotion.

So rather than just write a gloom and doom post this morning...I am going to go on with my day and hope that my day improves. If it does, I will come back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, keep your chin up! Days like those are definitely no fun but don't let the world get you down. :-)

Maybe today is a good day to try to sneak out of the office for awhile and take some you time and go have a little fun? ;-)