My New Adventure

In less than a year, two different jobs at two different locations has been eliminated because of the economy. Because of this, I decided it was time to make a change in my career. I can not continue to live with the instability that I have had since August.

So, I decided to try and fall back on the medical experience that I had before I had kids. Well, it worked and I start my new job today at a local hospital. I will be the unit clerk for the PCU at Hilton Head Hospital.

I am VERY excited and a little nervous. A lot has changed since I did this type of work 14 years ago. The biggest change is that now everything is computerized.

I will try and keep this blog posted....

1 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Well, welcome to the cluster that is Healthcare. LoL... It's good to hear from you.