Time is Ticking!


Well, I am busier now than ever. I am doing great at school and the grades are all good. I am learning a lot of fun things and my designs skills are getting better each week. I love it!

I am also doing a lot of organizational work for my SO on top of the things that I already do for the club. I am enjoying it though and most of the time it is running errands and it gives me a reason to get out of the house. (Although, today, it means going through paperwork and doing some filing)

I just picked up my first real client and will be designing their logo and a small website. I am very excited and my mind is full of ideas that I will soon be getting into form in Photoshop and Illustrator.

It is just amazing how I am busier now than I was while I was working. The challenge is separating the work things from the fun things too. I find that I just keep on working and soon I just put in a 16 hour work day!

So, time is ticking...gotta get back to the filing!

0 comments: