Show Me The Money!

I have always loved music. As a teenager the big thing was to make mixed tapes of all of your favorite artists. I just had one problem...money. I would help my grandmother with chores to earn just enough money to buy the required blank tapes and then the hard part would begin. I would sit in front of the old Zenith cabinet TV and watch Solid Gold or any music show I could find, use a mic and my tape recorder and make my tapes. I would also spend hours listening to various radio stations to record my favorites.

There were a couple of artists that were of enough importance to have their very own homemade tape. One of those happened to be Eddie Money. In the day of 1 hit wonders, Eddie Money was a multi platinum artist and that made him special! I had a poster on my wall, I knew every song and I dreamed of meeting him!

So, today is a HUGE day! Eddie Money is coming to the club!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I do not know how I will focus on work knowing that he is only a few miles away. I am going to the club right after work. As always, I designed the poster for the concert and I have printed one for the required autograph. I will be meeting him before the show and I will also be the concert photographer that will give me unlimited access!

So, Show Me The Money!!!!!!!!

0 comments: