Really Bad Mood

I have not posted today because honestly, I am pissed off! I needed to try and calm down and get my thoughts together.

So, I was out yesterday so I could attend my daughters 5th grade moving up ceremony...there was a meeting at work. I came in this morning and I was stunned to find out about the topic of this meeting.

Seems that my employer is taking away our 10 minute morning and afternoon break because the state doesn't require them to give it. Ok...fine...but then they took it further. If you exit the doors during the work day (except during that amazing 30 min. lunch break), you have to deduct that time from your pay!!! WTF???? That includes running out to the car really quick, just stepping out to get a breath of fresh air, etc.

This place has never been a "job" for me...I enjoyed the environment and my work. Now that the 2 office managers have decided to have a power trip...it is just a job.

1 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

That's too bad... I think the economy is at least partly to blame.