Out of My Mind!

I honestly have no clue what to write about this morning. There are things going on...Tiger Woods edge of your seat win at the Open, gas prices that continue to climb, the bad real estate market that hits me in the face every day, etc... But nothing seems to be grabbing my attention enough to really get excited about it.

I think I have just one simple problem....I AM BORED!

I am craving some fun. I want to do something out of the ordinary. To go somewhere...do something...almost anything would do.

My life consists of only about 5 things and those tasks are as methodical as the ticking of a clock.

Ok...maybe it is more than being bored...I am in a rut and need something to snap me out of it.

So, I have to come up with something cheap to do that is out of the ordinary.....hum??????????

0 comments: