I've Got Gas!

So, you know how your stomach feels when it is filling up with air and the pain that follows as it is carried up to the middle of your chest? Well, that is how I feel everytime I have to make the decision that I absolutely must pull into a gas station to fill up my car.

Gas this morning is at an alarming $3.97 or more! I was fortunate to find two stations on the Hwy 17 side of I95 that had it for $3.89. One was out of gas and the other wasn't. So, I pulled in and put in just enough to get me to pay day.

This makes me feel like my grandfather talking about "back in the day" prices because I remember gas at $0.89 a gallon. I am not that old people!!!!

Everyone should know by now that we will NEVER have normal gas prices again. They have fixed it in our head that $2.50 a gallon is cheap. So, how far will they try to adjust this in our minds. Will they go for $5 so that we think that $4.00 is cheap?

The gas companies are single handedly ruining our economy. They are making $300 billion dollar a year in record profits. Do they really expect us to believe that they are not making that off of our backs? If they do, they are idiots.

0 comments: