Small Town Politics

Well, today is election day. I have been trying to come up with something to say about it but my mind is exhausted.

My SO will probably not win. He has been mayor for 16 years and everyone that has supported him through the years have bought into the lies and innuendo that has been spread. SO has devoted his life to this town...has found a way to give the citizens everything that they ask for. He has kept 100% of every promise that he has made. His payment? To get stabbed in the back by all of the people that he has fought so hard for.

In true Forest Gump fashion....That's all I got to say about that.


UPDATE 4 PM: There have actually been people that have been asked to leave for campaigning at the polls...in the actual room where the voters are voting. One was from the neighboring town and I am not really sure what it mattered to her anyway.

0 comments: