I have to tell you...

I have tried to keep this blog separate from the things that go on at the club. But that club has become such a major part of my life that it is hard not to include it. So, forgive me!

Last night was the first night of the summer long series from The Comedy Zone. Every Wednesday night we will feature the best in national touring comedians. The 2 act shows start at 7:30 & 10 and the tickets are only $10.

I had never been to a comedy club and I have to say that nothing is better than laughter to make you feel good.

Get out of your mind, images of seedy, open mic night style comedy clubs. These acts were top professionals and were hilarious. Shawn Jones was the headliner and he has been on too many TV shows to list here...I honestly did not stop laughing through his entire show. He played with the audience that he had so both shows were different!

So, that is my plug for Stages! If anyone should want some more information please email me!

1 comments:

comedypace said...

The Comedy Zone ROCKS!!!!!!!!!