Go Back Home

The saddest story has hit this area really hard this week. A 17 year old, who wasn't drinking, was hit by a drunk driver while on his way home from the prom. The boy is in a coma and from all of the reports, it doesn't look good.

The drunk driver was an illegal alien who had no drivers license, no insurance and who was only 20 years old! He left the scene of the accident and investigators found him using a witness account and evidence left at the scene. This sorry excuse for a man is now claiming that they have the wrong person because he had 2 ID's in his car! WTF???

Around here, we see this kind of a story play out over and over. I have nothing against people that move here and become citizens...they are searching for the same things that my ancestors were searching for. I do have a huge issue with people that have no respect for our laws and who are only here to turn USA into Mexico. I don't want to learn to speak your language...I am in America and our language is ENGLISH...you need to learn my language!

If you don't want to be a real American....just go home!

EDITED: 05/21/2008 This young man passed away. My heartfelt prayers go out to his family.

0 comments: