The BIG oops!

Last night was the finale to American Idol. Admittedly, I didn't watch this season because frankly I don't have the time to sit and watch TV very often. But I do tend to watch the last shows of popular programs.

So, last night I was set to watch and what do I hear? STATIC Through the entire show there was nothing but STATIC. You could watch but not hear. I was angry and can only imagine the anger of the folks that watched the entire season.

Then after the show was over, the 10 pm news came on with an apology for the technical problems. OMG! They must have gotten some nasty calls for that to have been the top story. I don't think that the apology was enough though!

This is not the first time that this station has dropped the ball. They did it for the Daytona 500 also....now that REALLY PISSED ME OFF! Everyone that knows me...knows better than to mess with my ability to watch the race.

So, channel 10...get your act together!

0 comments: