The A**hole Strikes Again

There is nothing worse than having someone that you have to work with trying to get you fired. I don't just mean exaggerating something...I mean taking every little mistake and turning it against you.

This person expects 1,000% perfection. Honest, human mistakes are not allowed. He documents these mistakes with emails that are copied to my bosses. These are little mistakes that are easily corrected but I guess he is trying to create doubt about my abilities. I fear that it is starting to work.

Bad thing is that now I feel like I have to walk on eggshells all day at work while waiting for the ball to drop. I hate this with a passion. I lived like that for a very long time and took action to change my situation. Now I am right back to feeling the same way and I am not sure what to do about it.

0 comments: